We understand that the transition into college or our of college is very difficult for many young people.
- This transition is exciting but can also contain new uncertainties
- Change from 80% of your academic life being controlled by teachers to 80% of your academic life being controlled by you
- Many times changing where you live for the first time in your life and learning basic skills like budgeting and time management for the first time in your life
- Difficulty meeting and making new friends or friends that agree with your choices or life style
We treat each person individually to meet your needs.
- Focus on today and how to make today better with learning new skills
- Focus on past to heal from possible past traumas and events
- Focus on future to ensure you are headed in the direction you want