Please join me every Wednesday at 12pm CT on my Hay House radio program.
Click on Listen Live Now. To call in and ask a question, call 1-866-254-1579. I would love to hear from you.
(Please note it is necessary to create a free Hay House account prior to your first time listening.)
Further note: Hay House Radio archives the weekly radio programs but Hay House requires a paid subscription to access the archives.
Cancer?s Random Assault
By DENISE GRADY
Spontaneous genetic mutations may be more often to blame than heredity or environment, according to a new study.
Random? Is article has made news all over the internet, strongly implying that nothing can be done because IT IS random! What it ignores is the billions of “random” EVENTS that are seriously stressful:
- Nuclear contamination in the last 60 years is far greater than all of the previous billions of years
- Chemical pollution has multiplied even more in the past 100 years than in the previous billions of years
- Chlorination of water-yes t cuts down infections but is itself carcinogenic
- Fluoridation of water-NO VALUE and highly toxic
- Mental stress-modern society has produced a whirlwind of stress-media, TV, etc, etc
- Depression-Hans Eysenck demonstrated that lifelong depression, hopelessness, was there pre-cancer in 75% of those who died of cancer! Lifelong anger in 15% and both lifelong anger and depression in 9%! Thus, only 1% of those dying of cancer were “autonomous” or what I would call self-actualized.