What We Do
Springhouse Village is an active living community, where residents feel connected to each other and to the community at large. A place where they participate, share, learn and grow. We offer stimulating physical and intellectual activities maintain overall well-being and assist our residents in living a robust, active lifestyle. By keeping our residents active and participating in the activities that make them happy, their transition to our community feels like coming home.
Springhouse Village is a compassionate living community where elders are allowed to age-in-place, easing transitions in care and reducing fear. We offer independent living in designated locations, assisted living and memory care so our residents have the highest level of care throughout all their life stages. Each home is designed with our residents’ changing needs in mind and to allow us to keep an eye on the sparrow, to ensure that each and every one of our residents receive the care they need every single day.
The activities and amenities we provide are unlike traditional senior living communities:
- We offer extensive landscaping and gardens for the enjoyment of our residents. They are encouraged to actively participate in the growing and caring for the gardens, and to connect with the local community by:
- Visiting the local Farmer’s Market
- Joining local garden clubs or starting their own
- Our communities connect with local high schools and universities to provide continuing education opportunities for our residents; which helps the residents to stay connected. In addition, our residents pay it forward by utilizing their gained knowledge and skills to provide their own continuing education programs for those in the community through workshops and seminars.
- We provide for the varied interests of our residents with specialized programs. We also offer common areas designed to accommodate all types of activities, which range from hobbies to crafts to woodworking to technology.
- Our communities foster kinship among our residents through our thoughtful design. We strive to help our residents make connections. From front porches and patios that invite your neighbors in to warm, cozy gathering spaces to a vibrant retail area, we offer residents a way to connect like no other traditional senior living model.