- Two bedroom homes, within duplex or triplex configurations
- Pocket neighborhoods, with front porches facing village greens and neighbors, encouraging social interaction
- Walkable community, with beautiful landscaping to enjoy the outdoors as well as visit neighbors. Pathways will also be accessible for golf carts.
- Clubhouse for social engagements and community meals
- Neighborhood personal service retail on site
- Creative Floor Plan To Maximize Layout.
- One bedroom apartments with ample space for queen size bed and full size furniture in the living room and bedroom, in lieu of small “nursing home style” studio apartments that exist in much of the Fayetteville inventory – large enough for family/guest or grandchildren to stay overnight.
- Modern walk in/ wheel in shower access and a large walk in closet.
- Kitchenette features refrigerator with icemaker and granite counter tops and room for dining table and chairs
- Large private patios for enjoying the outdoors with family and friends.
- Individual, quiet heat pumps and air conditioning units versus room PTAC units as a hotel room would have.
- Energy efficient design cutting utility costs by 50% compared to traditional construction
- Hearthside Fireplace enjoyment in multiple locations in the community.
- Warm family friendly atmosphere for families and residents to call home.
- On Site Beauty Shop.
- On Site Theater Room
- On Site Bistro/Bar Area.
- Two small neighborhoods that consist of 16 private apartments and private bathroom.
- Family Style dining personalized for each neighborhood.
- Individual family entrance areas into the Memory Care Neighborhood.
- On site Licensed Nurse staff and Certified Nurse Aide staff for personalized care to meet the residents needs.
- Common areas decorated to create a warm family friendly home for the residents.
- Salon and Spa in each neighborhood
- Hearthside fireplace in each neighborhood.