Miniature Golf Tournament
Base Construction Management
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Shotgun Start at 10 a.m.
160 Grand Prix | 521 Guin Road | Nixa, MO 65714
The Summit Parent Organization is hosting the second annual Miniature Golf Tournament! Teams of four will compete in this family friendly event. Prizes will be awarded to winning teams and raffle prizes will be available throughout the event. Ticket includes 1 round of mini-golf, lunch, and t-shirt. (Tickets must be purchased by April 13th to guarantee a t-shirt).
Plan to stay after your round of golf for lunch and music provided by the Summit All-Stars.
- Individual Tickets are $20/person. Click here to register an individual or a team online.
- Sponsorships are available. Click here to download a sponsorship form.
Register for Miniature Golf Tournament
Rules of Play
- All players will play in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Members of a foursome will tee off together and play will halt when the first team member finishes.
- If a ball is hit by another player, the player of the hit ball may take the new position or reclaim the old position.
- Ball may be moved six (6) inches from any rail or obstacle without penalty.
- Seven (7) stroke limit on any hole. No mulligans.
- Each player will have a maximum of sixty (60)seconds to make each putt.
- Offensive language and unsportsmanlike conduct will result in ejection from the tournament.
- Any ball leaving the playing area must be replaced where it jumped the rail. One stroke penalty.
- Ball landing in water hazard is one stroke penalty. Lift ball out and replay from green just outside of the hazard.
- Players taking longer than sixty (60) seconds to putt will forfeit the hole and resume play with their team at the next hole.
Score will be determined by the best score of any player on the team for that hole. (Example: The team’s scores on Hole 1 are: 3, 6, 2,& 4—the team will receive a 2 for Hole 1).
Check out our Facebook event for more information.
Thank you to our 2018 Miniature Golf Sponsors
Presenting Sponsor: Base Construction Management
The Lee Family
Country Home Elevator
The Bauer Family
La Quinta Inn & Suites
Green Team LLC
417 Crawl Space
Vita Bella Homes
Oak Star Bank